The best businesses thrive by sharing meaningful stories. Do you know yours?
It’s noisy out there. Businesses are spending billions of dollars trying to capture the attention of customers who are overwhelmed by messages they can’t relate to. Facts, stats and data won’t cut through the noise, but something can—STORIES.
Your customers are people, and people seek out connection. Well told stories have the power to connect people on an emotional level. They are memorable and shareable. They stand out—differentiating you and your leadership from everyone else.
Over three days at the Banff Centre, you will become immersed in story. We will go deep into the practice and power of storytelling and how it can improve your business. We’ll also enhance your storytelling performance, so that you always present with conviction and confidence.
We will tap into the power of place—spectacular Banff National Park—to inspire both your mind and body. You’ll leave this storytelling retreat with incredible personal experiences and armed with the tools and techniques to share the most powerful stories for you and your business.
Wake up to the sounds of birds chirping, deer grazing outside your windows and the smell of forest pine needles and go to bed with only stars in the sky for your light, as you immerse yourself as a resident of the Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity. All meals and snacks and transportation to and from the Centre to our unforgettable outings are included.
- Uncover core values, the foundation for your story framework
- Create a story essence to clearly express your story in one sentence
- Deconstruct who your audience is and what you want them to think, feel and do as a result of hearing your story
- Master the storytelling framework and the 4 types of stories you need to tell
- Experience once-in-a-lifetime outdoor activities in majestic Banff National Park
- Connect you with dynamic change-makers and thought-leaders from across Canada
- Improvise stories, build better narratives through storyboard innovation and learn new ways to share your stories going forward
- Cut through the noise by mastering the principles and foundations of storytelling.
Your team leaders, Michelle Gurney and Jason Thompson, have a combined 43 years of storytelling experience and they are eager to share it with you.
Let us help you find and share your story. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Shift Consulting Inc.
PO Box 16, Banff AB T1L 1A2